This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use the BuzzCritic service and the BuzzCritic 18+ which are owned by BuzzCritic.com. By using the Service you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the Service. We may, in our sole discretion, revise these terms and conditions at any time. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE BuzzCritic SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SITE.
You may use the Service for legal purposes only. Your rights to use the Service may be further limited by federal law or the laws or regulations in your state or locality.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
The terms set forth herein constitute a legal agreement between you and BuzzCritic. Additional terms and conditions of use may also be posted directly on other areas of the site, and together with the terms, as amended from time to time, are collectively referred to as the Agreement. We reserve the right to modify any or all of this Agreement at any time, and such change will be effective immediately upon its publication on our site. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and any modifications thereof, as long as you continue to access and use the Service. Your continued access to or use of the Service shall be deemed your acceptance of any modifications to this Agreement.
- If you are using the BuzzCritic Service, this Agreement must be completed, understood and agreed to by a person over 13. If you are using the BuzzCritic 18+, this Agreement must be completed, understood and agreed to by a person over 18. If a parent or guardian wishes to permit a person under 18, and under his or her supervision, to use or view the 18+ site, he or she should email us with his or her explicit permission and acceptance of full legal responsibility for the minor to do so. If you are not yet 18, if you are easily offended, or are accessing the 18+ from any country where material on this site is prohibited or illegal, please leave now as you do not have permission to access the 18+.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a BuzzCritic account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify BuzzCritic immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although BuzzCritic will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of BuzzCritic or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other BuzzCritic users.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the BuzzCritic service.
- BuzzCritic is intended for personal use. Unauthorized professional or corporate uses of BuzzCritic are prohibited.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack BuzzCritic or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with BuzzCritic.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any BuzzCritic members.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of BuzzCritic, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your BuzzCritic account. While BuzzCritic prohibits such conduct and Content on its site, you understand and agree that BuzzCritic cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- All partners in the BuzzCritic.com content partnership program must display the BuzzCritic Link-Badge in at least 1 place on their site.
- If the Link-Badge is not used, or is removed for any reason, BuzzCritic reserves the right to terminate the content partnership agreement.
- BuzzCritic does not pre-screen Content, but BuzzCritic and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service. In addition, BuzzCritic and its designees have the right in their sole discretion to refuse to remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You acknowledge and agree that BuzzCritic (or BuzzCritic’s licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Service, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by BuzzCritic and that you shall not disclose such information without BuzzCritic’s prior written consent.
- Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with BuzzCritic, nothing in the Terms of Service gives you a right to use any of BuzzCritic’s trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to BuzzCritic, you hereby grant BuzzCritic a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the BuzzCritic Service and BuzzCritic’s business.
- In connection with Content submitted by you, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize BuzzCritic to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Content to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the BuzzCritic Service and these Terms of Service.
- Other than the license set forth herein, BuzzCritic acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no other right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under these Terms of Service in or to any Content that you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that Content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with BuzzCritic, you agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that BuzzCritic has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
- You confirm and warrant to BuzzCritic that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
- You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Services.
- Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by BuzzCritic, you agree that in using the Service, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
- BuzzCritic gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by BuzzCritic as part of the Services (referred to as the Software below). This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Service as provided by BuzzCritic, in the manner permitted by the Terms.
- You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by BuzzCritic, in writing.
- Unless BuzzCritic has given you specific written permission to do so, you may not assign (or grant a sub-license of) your rights to use the Software, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Software.
- You understand that BuzzCritic, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Service to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that the license granted herein shall permit BuzzCritic to take these actions.
- BuzzCritic does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that BuzzCritic shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BuzzCritic has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of BuzzCritic to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and BuzzCritic and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and BuzzCritic (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You may be transferred to online merchants or other third party sites through links or frames from this site. You are cautioned to read such sites’ Terms and Conditions and/or Privacy Policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. These sites may contain information or material that is illegal, unreasonable or that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of us, are not monitored or reviewed by us, and are not aware of the contents of such sites. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the contents or any transmissions received through such sites. The inclusion of such a link or frame does not imply endorsement of this site by us, our advertisers or licensors, or any association with its operators and is provided solely for your convenience. You agree that our business and its licensors have no liability whatsoever from such third party sites and your usage of them.
- By using this Service, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BuzzCritic and all of our officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, and information and service providers (“Indemnified Parties”) from any claim, demand, losses, damages, costs, and/or expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees, accounting fees, and related costs, including court costs, attributable to or arising from your use of the Service, your use of any site content, your violation of these Terms of Service, and/or your violation of any other rights related to the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to contact at BuzzCritic dot com.